We are very pleased to announce the launch of Exams Catalunya Online – a new online platform designed to serve the needs of our Preparation Centres.
How can I access it?
Current Exams Catalunya Preparation Centres
In July your centre should have received an email with an initial password for you to access the site. If you missed this email, click on the ‘Forgotten Password?’ button on the log-in page (https://centres.exams-catalunya.com/sign-in/login)
If you receive a message saying ‘There is no user with this email’ please contact our office so that we can check the email we have registered for your centre. (email@example.com / 93 4111 333)
New Preparation Centres
If you have not previously presented candidates for the Cambridge Assessment English exams with Exams Catalunya but would like to become a Preparation Centre, please click on the ‘New Preparation Centre? Register here!’ button and complete the form to create an account.
How can it help me?
Exams Catalunya Online provides you with a one-stop platform where you can manage your registrations, keep track of your payments, and resolve any issues quickly and effectively through our Helpdesk.
Large centres, NSP (National Schools Project) schools and UP (Universities Project) centres can also request specific written and speaking exam dates.
- Browse exam sessions to find the right date and location for your students
- Upload candidates to sessions and manage your registrations right up until the moment you confirm them
- Search your registrations to keep track of students and the exams they are registered for
- All of your invoices and credit notes can be reviewed so you can keep track of what is paid and what is pending
- Once you confirm candidates in a session, your invoice is sent automatically to your email address, but you can also consult or download invoices or credit notes from Exams Catalunya Online.
- Open a ticket to request assistance with any issues you are experiencing. Your ticket will be assigned to the specific member of staff who is best placed to deal with your request.
- Keep track of the status of each ticket.
- Provide feedback on the service you received.
How can I learn to use it?
On the home page you will find two links that will help you with any doubts about how to use the platform. As a first step we recommend you watch the Video de ayuda – you’ll find the link at the top right–hand corner of the page.
For a more detailed step by step description of how to carry out specific actions, you can open or download the Guía del usuario, also found on the home page in the top right-hand corner.
Of course, you can also contact us if you experience any difficulties or have any questions. Try the Helpdesk function on the platform, or contact us by telephone (93 4111333) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
At our 7th ELT Conference on 16 November 2019, our IT specialist Andy de las Casas will be available to answer your questions or demonstrate any of the functions of the platform. You will find Andy in the Pati de Columnas during the coffee and lunch breaks.