The focus this year is Insights into the Future: the impact of English language learning on society, technology supported language learning and the growth of computer-based exams. We will also be presenting the changes to Cambridge English: First (FCE) and Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) due to take effect in 2015. This programme of training sessions, seminars and talks from ELT experts is aimed at all teachers of English at all levels.
The full day event will include plenary sessions delivered by English Language experts and authors including:
- Michael Carrier – Director of Strategic Partnerships for Cambridge English Language Assessment
- Péter Medgyes – Professor Emeritus of Applied Linguistics and Language Pedagogy
- Annette Capel – ELT Professional, English Profile expert and author
- David Bradshaw – Cambridge English Assessment Services Manager for Spain and Portugal
You will be able to choose from a selection of interactive workshops run by teacher trainers and Cambridge English presenters including favourites from last year:
- Graham Ward – Head of English of the Fundació Collserola and Cambridge English Speaking Test Team Leader
- Tom Wogan – Cambridge English Language Assessment consultant for Catalunya and official Cambridge English Presenter
- Sarah Johnston – Cambridge English Writing Examiner and Speaking Examiner Team Leader
The day will include coffee breaks and a buffet lunch during which participants will be able to network with ELT professionals, view the various publisher and book shop stands and Cambridge English exam preparation materials.
Click here to register and reserve your place at the Exams Catalunya 2nd Annual ELT Conference. We look forward to seeing you!
- Conference fee: 60€
- Exams Catalunya Preparation Centre teachers & staff: 35€
- Former Exams Catalunya – Lewis School Cambridge CELTA trainees: 35€